General Discussion

Last edited by WWBrooklyn on Feb. 14th, 2014 3:53:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

well I got in to the beta but didnt realize it was for xbox hahaha 

Some players have received a code for a different platform for the Titanfall Beta. If you have received an incorrect code, follow these steps to let us know and we'll get you a replacement code. 

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

ahhhh nice thanks!

in ... downloading

Am I under NDA for the Beta?

• There is no NDA in place for the Titanfall closed Beta. We encourage our fans to stream content, post video and share their impressions

I will be streaming!

Xbox One owners furiously refreshing their inboxes (or Respawn founder Vince Zampella's Twitter feed) looking for Titanfall beta codes can step away from the F5 button -- it's switching to an open beta. According to Major Nelson, it will appear on your console under the new game demos section, although it may take some time before everyone sees it. PC owners aren't entirely left out of the fun either, as Zampella indicates that version will follow "maybe tomorrow."

The beta was originally scheduled to run until Tuesday night at 9PM ET, but that's going to be extended at least one day after server issues kept players offline most of Friday night. The plan is to "max stress" the all-multiplayer game's servers before it launches March 11th, but if you just want to find out if the former Call of Duty team can successfully blend a 6v6 shooter with mech action (a: seems like it) then it should work for that too.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em