General Discussion

EverQuest Next Landmark videos

Still have questions about the newly announced Founder's Packs for EverQuest Next LandmarkSOE has released a couple of videos that may fill in some blanks. The first clip features senior producer Terry Michaels talking about the basics including early access, special items, and the three tiers on offer.

The second clip is a teaser trailer of sorts that shows off various in-game vistas as well as some of the game's construction and crafting possibilities.

[Source: SOE press release]

Anyone plan on trying Landmark or getting any of the founders packs? Looks interesting but not sure if I would put money on beta.

Recent live stream of everquest next landmark  http://www.twitch.tv/everquestnext/b/479480042

I am thinking about it but cannot tell if it is multi player yet or if there is some threat (like skeletons in Minecraft) or is it just peaceful solo sandbox

Landmark is very muti player and I am not sure but I looks like there will be threats in the world as it would be too easy to get resources otherwise. I am thinking about getting in the paid beta.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em