News

GW2 Guesting is Coming!

Guesting is Coming!
by Martin Kerstein on January 16, 2013

CITIZENS, I have an important announcement to make.
Previously, we’ve talked about a feature called guesting, which allows you to play with your friends on other worlds. The wait is over! Guesting is coming to a world near you with our update on January 28th!
Before I go into more detail about how it will work and what kinds of restrictions exist, I want to talk about a very important change that will come with the introduction of guesting: free world transfers will no longer be available. With the current restriction of one transfer every 7 days in place, make sure that you will be on the world you intend to play on before January 28th, because after that date, you’ll have to pay a gem fee to transfer worlds.

Forum Image

Read full announcement here

Last edited by WWBrooklyn on Jan. 17th, 2013 8:05:20 am; edited 3 times in total

I presume we are all good on Northern Shiverpeaks?

Yep. Let's stay.
Northern Shiverpeaks seems to work fine

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em