News

Early Game Access to Start December 13th!

ForceJunkies:

In today’s announcement about early game access, there was a change in the dates for next week’s launch.

Quote:
Early Game Access* for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is only a few days away! Starting December 13, 2011, The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

At first glance, one could take this statement meaning that you will begin receiving an email stating when your starting day would be rather than the beginning of Early Access. That is not correct. Early Access will start Tuesday, December 13th and not Thursday, December 15th. This is a pretty big shift.

Star Wars: The Old Republic can potentially be here two days earlier! Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox come Tuesday!

omg ... that is like ... Tuesday already :-).

I registered on July 22nd, so I hope I will be in soon.

Hope to join you guys on Sunday for the team meeting.
Good news! Cant wait to make all my chars Happy
I'm totally ready.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em