Shooters!

so how is it?

So I am here in a hotel in cleveland And can't play. First impressions?
I think I can say from all of us " WE LOVE IT"
GREAT!
Get yer Butt home!

Dam!! So much work and late nites. I leave on a trip tomorrow and wont be back until Tuesday!

Things I hope will slow down a little so I will be on more. Cant wait to hook up with all of you.

Your killing me !!!! I can see Tom on the server and ranking up and i am not able to play. Are you able to play in squads with who you want now any eaiser ?
Much easier ... everything is better ... battlelog is still a little wacky ... but once you get goin in game all is better... I would be doin much better with you here!

Im downloading it now Happy

Dont have a mic yet
Damn I wish there was a demo I could download and see if my comp will run it I haven't bought the xbox version yet. I WANT TO SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!!
Just tried it for a few mins this morning before work..i love the sounds but ill have to mess with the graphics a bit..ill get headphones and a mic after work today Happy
Xitrom wrote:
Damn I wish there was a demo I could download and see if my comp will run it I haven't bought the xbox version yet. I WANT TO SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Got at least this?

Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
RAM: 2GB
Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
Graphics card memory: 512 MB
Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

BTW Campaign & Co-op are Great so far tongue out

Did I see right in the server sats that you were ij game for seven hours yesterday ? I hope my connection works when I get home so ibcan be on for that long. !!!
12 hours so far all together ... dunno if that's with Co-op & Campaign ... plus a few hours trying to get server going ... but it seems to fill right away now Happy
Game been out 3 Days .. I took off 2 ... 12 hours isn't that bad!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em