News

RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #13

RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #13 - 8:00am PDT 7/26/11 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 27/7/11 [EU]

GENERAL
* Fixed a case where no group members would have looting rights when a mob died to a reflected ability.
* Resurrecting people who are running back to an instance from a respawn now works more reliably.
* Runeguard notoriety gain from Runic Descent now extends all the way through Glorified.
* Fixed erroneous random data corruption messages that would pop up for no good reason other than scaring people.
* The event mobs Abyssal Runeslayer and Deeptide Pincer will no longer cause epic trains across entire continents. Choo choo!
* Droughtlands: The Ancient Wardstone quest, Nether Say Never, should complete normally.
* Fixed a visual issue with some area effect beam effects not showing as hitting the main target.

We've got a fix for the runtime error on rifterrorhandler that requires an update to clear it. Since this is surprising a lot of players today in a not-so-good way, we're going to drop the NA shards at 12:30pm PDT today (that's in about 45 minutes) to push the fix - est. downtime is ** 30 minutes ** though as usual we'll try to keep it much quicker than that.

Status updates here as I get 'em!

As for patch notes...
* Fixed runtime error for rifterrorhandler.exe when launching the game.

Screwed me up and good!
total re-install mad

I'm pretty sure a dwarf is responsible for this.
Jossin wrote:
I'm pretty sure a dwarf is responsible for this.

Forum Image

~Edlyn
It's gotta be the dwarf. Hang on a sec, gotta hide my dwarf alt

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em