News

Trailer Vault: Build your class: Mage

Posted by BloodVein on May 21st, 2011

Trion has released another “Build Your Class” video. This time they focus on the epicness of the mage! I was pretty stoked to see this video released as I play a mage as my main. What class do you play as main? Below you can find the builds used in this video!
•Damage Dealer: [Link] 14 points in Elementalist, 38 points in Pyromancer, 14 points in Necromancer
•Healing Support: [Link] 21 points in Warlock, 32 points in Chloromancer, 13 points in Archon
•Controller: [Link] 15 points in Archmage, 36 points in Dominator, 15 points in Stormcaller

Quoted from Trion

Quote:
Harnessing the fury of the six elemental planes, the Mages of Telara are terrible foes indeed, especially if you happen to be an unsuspecting lagomorph. These ambassadors of the arcane take center stage in the latest class trailer from Trion Worlds, which demonstrates but three out of countless potential Mage builds. Disrupt your opponent’s focus in PvP with the mind-controlling Dominator, heal your party through a deadly dungeon as a Chloromancer, or become a Pyromancer to inflict flesh-boiling damage.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em