General Discussion

Join the WW Guild in Star Wars Old Republic NOW!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Thats right! I just created our guild for SWTOR!
If you are interested in this game, get your name on the roster and you will put put in the guild on day 1!

Last edited by WWBrooklyn on Dec. 19th, 2011 9:39:07 am; edited 2 times in total
We are going to the Dark Side!
Please leave the Light Side and Join Us!
HERE: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/139583/weary-warriors

I am on my way

15 members and growing!

Yes, I made the list too. Thanks Brook!!! Now bring on those Jedi scum.
Guild is READY for deployment!

Still time to Join!

Applied this morning Happy
Assuming you are uglyfish ... accepted!

18 members and growing!

Yeah, thats me ;)
Still looking for Rift stragglers to join the guild in SWTOR?
Lorgain wrote:
Still looking for Rift stragglers to join the guild in SWTOR?

Hell yes!

Lorgain lives!!!! Thought you had passed on into homeowner heaven (or hell). Nice to know you're still with us.

Sevrn wrote:
Lorgain lives!!!! Thought you had passed on into homeowner heaven (or hell). Nice to know you're still with us.

Lol Happy

Still alive, moved in, more or less unpacked, and curious to see what SWTOR is like. Looking forward to more of a story based game than what I've played recently. Even more, looking forward to hearing creative strategies to avoid lasers on boss fights (lets just hope there's a room w/ corners)

I'm not sure how I'll be able to take being an evil bastar..er..sith, but only one way to find out Happy
22 Members Strong!
With 4 man Groups & 8 man Raids we are in great shape!

Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em