Shooters!

THE DIVISION: TODAY'S PATCH 'UNSUCCESSFUL

Ubisoft Massive has announced it has delayed the patch for latest The Division which was scheduled to go live today.

The servers were supposed to go offline at 8am CEST for around five hours, however the update has since been delayed and the servers are now back online.

"Prior to deployment, it has been found that the patch was unsuccessful and has been delayed," said an update on the Ubisoft forums.

"This also means that the deployment of the Clear Sky Challenge Mode has been delayed for the time being as well," the post continued. Ubisoft will be updating fans as soon as they know when the patch will be ready again.

This is just another in a long line of issues The Division has been facing over the last couple of months. It hasn't stopped the game from selling well though, as there are over 9.5 million registered users.

There's even going to be a movie, and Jake Gyllenhaal is currently attached to star in it.

I have to say I have been enjoying the high value target hunts. There are group ones that I could use some help with

Sounds cool ... I will give you a hand!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em