Shooters!

Holy $@** a developer speaks finally!

Hi everyone,

I wrote in another thread but I'll update you as well.

The matchmaking problems are a priority. It's really sad when people want to play our game but can't.
We're definitely looking into a way to fix this

206 POSTS COMMUNITY MANAGER
Just a quick update for everyone.

I have seen a lot of complaints around the 'Development team isn't on the forums' or that 'the community team isn't responding' or that 'EA and DICE are not listening'. These statements couldn't be further from the truth. I am working with our internal team to get a few updates to highlight developer and community posts within the forums. Right now it is almost impossible to see who is posting what. My goal is to change this quickly.

Also, we're listening, and the team is working to resolve reported bugs and issues as soon as possible. As you may have noticed, some items can be addressed more quickly then others, as they can be updated server side, while other things require more time to reproduce and then fix with a client-side patch.

Our team is working hard to address community concerns and hopefully, with the changes I am working to bring to these forums, it will become easier to see what is going on.

I can't wait to share more in the coming weeks and as we head into the new year!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em