General Discussion

The Time of Feast is here .... Famine is over

This is the time of year we actually have too many choices in games!

So open your wallets and choose wisely.

• Wildstar Free to Play
  • SWTOR: Fallen Empire
  • Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
  • Anno 2205
  • Fallout 4
  • StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

I am already all in on Fallen Empire & Battlefront .... Star Wars!

Gonna probably go for Legacy of the Void, just so I have a RTS to round out the group.

Heart of Thorns and Black Ops 3 have been pulling me in......

What about you guys?

Well, there's just too much to choose from!

I'm definitely going to continue with GW2's expansion.  I think it's quite fun and very involving.  

I'm also still going to play SWTOR until the grind bores me to death, plus that's the game Tom is playing right now and there's lots to do in small groups of 2-4 ppl.  I've pre-ordered Battlefront, so I'm sure my buddies will convince me to play that too (even though it's not really my cup of tea.  I"ll just add lots of sugar and hope I grow to like it :-)

I've never played the fallout games, but of course, hype...

I'll still dabble in wildstar because I think it's a really great game, just wish I had more time and ppl to play it with.

Oh yeah you failed to mention the new content for FFXIV that came out today too.  I'll definitely be at least playing through the new story quests.  It's just too good not to!

I also Purchased The Park from steam during Halloween, but never got the time to play it.  That's on my list too.  Oh yeah, and I'm still playing some RIFT too!

When am I going to play all of this?  

Ack!

FFXIV: As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness

Move that up towards the top ....

more gaming goodness!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em