• Its Star Wars
  • Runs Smooth (Even 20v20 in Beta)
  • Different Weapons/Abilities
  • Easy to understand controls
  • Re-mappable Keybinds
  • Somewhat Team oriented
  • Cool Vehicles
  • Epic Heroes/Villains
  • Coop and 8 man groups (play together ... yay! )
  • FUN

CONS:

• Playing with friends - there seems to still be issues with getting on the same server/team with friends.  Also your partner is a different color on the map but not your 8 man party.
  • Spawn points (you don't choose where to spawn,  "Where the F- am I!", "Why are all those enemy behind me now" moments)
  • Hackers ... yes Fairplay is working overtime as the hackers tune their wares. /sigh
  • Other people .... Some people don't want to win if their K/D Ratio will get hurt. Take the F-ing Objective!
  • Air Power may be too strong.  The only counter for a good pilot seem to be another good pilot.  Nothing on ground that I saw.  I fear a real good Pilot may dominate a whole team.  But spaceships are pickups, so we shall see.
  • I like more team oriented stuff like reviving, med packs, ammo packs. Gotta keep the loners happy!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em