MMO's

zodiac weapon quests

Since I herd that Bard was weak in the dps scale I thought I would try to get the best weapon. Here is a link to the class weapon quests I am working on. It is supposed to make the level 60 weapon in Heavensward easier to make if completed, so it shouldn't be wasted effort.

The highest level I see that weapon go is 140 ... Correct me if I am wrong.

I already have a 180 weapon ...

So unless I read it wrong you may be wasting your time Jeff

there is this from a question and answer session earlier that I hope is true...

We're glad you're making it easier to obtain Zodiac Weapons. By the way, when you clear the part of the Saga of the Zodiac Weapons added in patch 2.51, will the item level be 135?
Y: As per usual, I can't answer questions about the item level just yet as that would change the motivation for obtaining certain items. Sorry about that.

Will we be able to continue to enhance the Zodiac weapons after the release of Heavensward?
Y: When Heavensward is first released and the level cap is raised, there will also be a large jump in item level. Character development will be the theme for the initial release of the expansion, 3.0. The growth of weapons and equipment will resume in 3.1, so if we do add new content to continue weapon growth, it will be in patch 3.1.

If you focus on some new growth in Patch 3.1, will all of the hard work done on Zodiac Weapons be wasted?
Y: It won't be a complete waste, it will of course be taken into account. We are actively working on this to make sure it happens.

3.1 then.  Cool

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em