MMO's

gold-spammers and you

Today when I logged in to Wildstar, I began getting bombarded in my email with gold spam from the same person. Wombler.  I was receiving about 1 mail every 30 seconds.  

I read in the official forums that you can /ignore the person and the emails will stop.  It worked!  

I would recommend that you also use the "submit a support ticket" and report the spam.  It's sad that I have received email from the exact same account since the start of the game, and this account hasn't been banned!  

Now, not so sure how to stop the 3v3 invites when the name doesn't show up!

So...stop forwarding them to you?

Hehehehe that made me giggle LOL

Well, wildstar implemented a report spam button on email today. I'm glad, except that it crashed on me with my first attempt to use it.  One step in the right direction at least. 

These are the kind of tools that should be in any modern MMO on launch day. Sad....

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em