MMO's

To pre-order or not to pre-order...

I really want to pre-order! I am beyond tempted because I want to do some beta weekends! I have just been in such a gaming rut, I seem to get bored or dislike games so quickly now.. I am scared to buy it before getting to actually check it out, then I am stuck with a game that I won't play.. So far, I have not gotten any beta invites, so I am just kind of holding out hope that I may get one eventually.

What is the general consensus for Wildstar? Is it something that can hold the attention of a casual gamer like myself? Things to do and explore and goof around with! Is it worth the pre-order just to do beta weekends, or should I just hang back, hope I get an invite, and just check out reviews after launch to see if I should throw my money at them? I have been watching videos, and it does seeming really interesting.. I have just bought games in the past to never play past the first few days :(

I have had some good time in beta and I think this will be a game that will hold me for a while. I think they plan to do some open beta before it goes live so you still have some time to test it out. I would not worry too much about pre order, its not much of a loss if you get it after launch. If you do will be ready for you and have some good support and crafters ready to help out. We have been experimenting with streaming on twich. Let me know if you would like me to stream some though that and maybe give you a better idea of how you will like the game.

Oh that is awesome! I will definitely let you know :D  I just don't want to miss out on the neat boxes rofl (if those are, true.. I sure hope so.. !)

I am planning to play a long time!

Opps, forgot about the boxes.

Maybe I will give it through April to see if I get a beta invite.. and it not.. and I am still hearing good stuff and you guys are still planning to give it a good go, I will pre-order it for myself for Mama's Day  ;)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! Like, seriously. I adore you. Thank you so much!!!! Now I am going to go run around outside to scream because I don't think my fellow apartment dwellers would appreciate me doing that indoors!

/blush Aw shucks.

-Izzy-
USA, EST/EDT

;)  It is currently downloading! 

Ok, so I definitely want to pre-order now.. I had to go out of town this past weekend, so only got to play a little but I had a lot of fun with what little I did! I was lagging quite a bit, probably because my computer is nice and out dated by now   Maybe I will look into a new vid card before ordering the game rofl!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em