General Discussion

Hiiii!!!!

I just wanted to say hi.. and that I miss everyone.. and I hope everyone is doing well.. and I do miss you all *cry*

Love,

Lori

Hi Lori,

Good to hear from you.  Hope you are well.

Hi Lori :)

Hello Lori

Great to hear from you. We are doing well. Hope you had a good winter.

Last edited by Panuby on Mar. 29th, 2014 12:49:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hi Lori! Hope all is well.  Miss playing with ya!

Awww ♥  I miss playing with you all, too! What games are you on now? I don't play anything currently   I dabbled with the ESO beta, but I wasn't really a fan =/ Now I have the Landmark beta, but I am sharing it with a friend. Other than that.. I had went back to WoW - got sucked right back in!

I had to change this because some weirdos are trying to add me on Facebook now.. and uh.. no thanks rofl!!!

Last edited by Lorielleftw on Mar. 29th, 2014 10:26:22 am; edited 1 time in total

I think we are mostly waiting for Wildstar, most of us have been in beta for that.

I signed up for the beta, but guess I didn't get picked boo! Maybe I will have to grab that game and play with you guys again! :D

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em