News

WILDSTAR RELEASE DATE AND NDA LIFT!

We have a lot of announcements to share with you today, so let’s dive right into it!

RELEASE DATE

We’re excited to finally share that WildStar will officially launch on June 3, 2014!  Only a few more months until you can visit planet Nexus. Unless…

Pre-orders for WildStar begin on March 19th. To get all the details of the awesome pre-order bonuses you get, including headstart, beta access, and A FREAKING ROCKET HOUSE, check out our pre-order page!

NDA LIFT

As of today, the NDA for WildStar has officially lifted! Anyone in the beta is free to talk about their experiences, share screenshots, video, livestream, blog, tweet, vine, haiku, and more!

It's been an amazingly epic ride from the start of beta a year ago to today, and we couldn't be happier to have you with us. Look forward to more streams, more content, and more excitement as we get closer to the release date, and join us on March 19th to pre-order WildStar!

Team WildStar

Wakey, we may have a problem:

From Pre-order FAQ

Is Wildstar region locked?

The region you purchase WildStar in determines which servers you have access to (North America or Europe).WildStar does not support cross-region play.

THANK GOD!

TWITTER

Travis Williams ‏@Refreshingly_Me  2h

@WildStar If I live in EU (Military), can I play on US servers, as my friends and family will be playing there.

Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Collapse

10:39 AM - 12 Mar 2014 · Details

WildStar ‏@WildStar  2h

@Refreshingly_Me Yes! If you purchase the NA edition of WildStar you will be able to access the US servers.

Last edited by WWBrooklyn on Mar. 12th, 2014 2:50:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

I guess I'll have to make sure I get the American version. Im hoping that cross-region play means being able to switch region servers easily. 

Wak3y wrote:

I guess I'll have to make sure I get the American version. Im hoping that cross-region play means being able to switch region servers easily. 

No its region locked!

You buy NA version and you are stuck and cannot play in EU

Yeah I dont mind that. I dont know anyone else in the uk/eu apart from Mckenna who plays games over here.  He doesn't seem too bothered about it. I asked him what he thought of it and he's still only level 2.

The WildStar pre-order begins on March 19, 2014 at 8AM PDT (GMT - 7).

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em