Shooters!

Get early access to Platoons for Battlefield 4

Hi everyone 

Very soon, we will release Platoons on Battlelog for Battlefield 4 (details to be announced very soon), but we want to give early access to a smaller group of players to test certain parts of the system before a full rollout and get some even earlier feedback. 

So if you are interested in this, please let me know in this thread. If you can list your own, existing Platoon with all its members, you will have an even bigger chance of getting on the early access list. 

Please write each entry by their Battlelog/Origin username, exactly as it's spelled - e.g. "TheBikingViking" - with each entry on its own line, like this: 

TheBikingViking 
Uhpam 
Kameeleon 

Once people have been added to the early access list, I will update this thread with more information. If you have been added to the list, you will need to log out and back in to Battlelog for Platoons to appear (you will see a tile on Home and also find it under the Soldier dropdown in the menu). 

Please note that you will only be able to invite other players that have access to Platoons to join your Platoon. 

Looking forward to hear your feedback, 
TheBikingViking
Battlelog Producer

Are we interested?

Hell, I just put our names in ........

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em