Shooters!

Star Wars Battlefront First Impressions!

So ... Its here ... what do you think?

Here is what I think so far ....

Pros

• BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS!
  • Very Star Wars!
  • Cool Vehicles in some modes
  • Fun Training Missions
  • Fun Solo/Coop Missions
  • Companion app
  • Easy to: Partner/ See Partner on Battlefield
  • Cool Heroes/Villains
  • Runs Great

Cons

• No Real Team play
  • Some weird modes
  • Spacecraft controls are very sensitive.. Worse than Beta
  • Occasional Weird Net Code issues?  I shoot people before they see me ... they turn and kill me .... Sometimes I kill people easily 

BTW- Who's playing this weekend?

I will be off and on!!  I love the game.  I had a great time yesterday teaming up Tom.

Well I finally got my download game code( which was snail mailed to me). Now waiting on the download to complete so maybe by thanksgiving....

Game is GREAT when you can play ....

About half the time it is a HACKFEST ... unplayable

I have not seen a ban since beta

I'll try to get in there this weekend...hopefully team up with Tom, Jeff or Alex too.

Try hard!

Anyone still play this, tried it on the PS4 from my nephew and it was fun; prefer PC version for keyboard/mouse aiming if i decide to get it.  Worth it or nah?

Jeff and I are still playing.  I believe others are playing later at night.

Great game!

Except:

a lot of cheaters at prime times

spawning system bad at times

Awesome; yea, I picked it up for the PC - Origin name = Yerfdog11 if you want to add me.   I hate the jump pack + xbow people. :D

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em