General Discussion

Massively

I don't  know if you guys every read the MMO blog Massively, but it was my main source of MMO news for the past 5 or more years.  Anyway, they were owned by AOL (along with a bunch of other enthusiast blogs such as joystiq and wow insider).  AOL decided they no longer wanted to support the enthusiast blogs even though they were profitable and shuttered them all on Tuesday.   

The writers of Massively have decided to create their own site to continue the awesome writing.  The new site is massively overpowered  and they have a kickstarter to help raise funds for their new project. kickstarter.  In less than 2 days they have already raised $37000 of their $50,000 goal!   

I did read massively ... thanks for the update K

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em