Race : Elf
Class : Hunter Ranger

How old are you?:

What is your gender?:
Male

What time zone are you in?:
Eastern

How did you hear about the Weary Warriors?:
I heard about the guild from Steve Erickson. We played together for quite a while some years back.

Have you even been in another guild?:
No

What was the name(s) of your previous guild(s)?:
Old Timers Guild

Why do you wish to become a Weary Warrior?:
I have been playing a few games without being in a guild. I prefer having someone to talk with or to listen to. And I am interested in renewing old game friendships and making new ones.

Have you read the <a href="http://www.wearywarriors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7015850&sid=08bcd90fd733e88db18b2fc5194b3e2f&gid=211864">Constitution</a>?:
Yes

Do you agree to adhere to the <a href="http://www.wearywarriors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7015850&sid=08bcd90fd733e88db18b2fc5194b3e2f&gid=211864">Constitution</a>?:
Yes

Welcome to the Guild Leski! it has been a long time. I look forward to breakfast with you and Judy again. I been sick all weekend and need to get back to bed atm but will try to get on in the morning.
Steve

It is really good to talk with you again, Steve. Judy says good morning. Sorry you are under the weather! I hope you get well quickly. I see there is a teamspeak being used. I am looking in the forums for the information on the hook in. (And looking for my headset with a mike in it. Then to dust it off...)
I been trying for the last hour to get SWTOR installed again but it wont get past the installer

Welcome aboard Leksi!

Teamspeak Info Here

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em