General Discussion

Now Playing ArcheAge on Naima Server

Come give it a try with us.

West faction, correct?

yes

when I got on this morning all my real money points were gone.  better check your account

seems ok now

Okay, so I made a character on the West continent which = west faction?

Edit: Well I'm on the West continent, name = Hardcoreparkour whoever can invite me, thanks.

Wonderful Hardcore!  cannot wait to see you in game!

Briskke

So I've only had the chance to play on Tuesday's launch, the queue's are awful due to AFK runarounds .  I'm planning on subbing once I hear they fix patron status (I heard that if you subbed after launch, patron wasn't applied).  With that in mind, I've been playing on the Euro servers (Aier - West Faction) since most Europeans are sleep by this time.  I'll try tomorrow morning on NA to see how bad it is.

EDIT:  Well, I got Patron status just now through Glyph (apparently at $0 for one month); and I logged into a new NA server Lucius with a queue of 2 (I tried while I was F2P and I was at 900+) compared to 2,000+ w/Patron on Naima.  I don't want to sway anyone, but if you aren't far on Naima, perhaps we could try Lucius?  I'm just goofing off right now on the West faction, so if, lets say, switch, and want to stay as an East faction, I'll do that too.  Let me know what you think!

I have spent my 30$ worth of points so will not be changing servers

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em