News

OPEN BETA IS COMING MAY 8TH!

It’s finally here! Open Beta will be starting on May 8th and we have all of the details how you can jump in on the action. From May 8th to May 18th, you will be able to visit our Open Beta page  to request a key, and then hop into WildStar to experience content up to level 30. If you have already participated in any other WildStar beta event, including beta weekends and stress tests, you don’t need a new key. Just patch up, and you’re good to go!

And for more of your reading pleasure, check out below for five wild things you can do on your way to level 30!

Farside – You ever want to go to the moon and float around while swinging a massive sword into badass, vicious, people eating extra-terrestrials? Me too. Now you that you’ve hit level 30, travel to Farside and get some space between you and the planet Nexus.

Galeras Adventure – Tower defense just became a whole lot more epic. You and four friends are all that stands between an invading force and holding the fort before reinforcements can arrive. The opposing faction is going to throw everything they’ve got against you: Tanks, missile strikes, snipers, stealth assassins, and some hulking military commandos are trying to make your life hell while you are holding for reinforcements… maybe you should return the favor and kick some ass, cupcake!

Two New Abilities – Kicking ass is pretty awesome. Now you can kick MORE ass with two new abilities that are unlocked for your class at level 30.

New Ability Slot – Hot damn, at level 30 you can unlock the final ability slot! Why don’t you buy a new ability and throw that into your brutality rotation!

Tier Points – Power up your abilities to continue to become an even bigger ass kicker. Or don’t. Whatever, that’s cool too.

See you on Nexus!

That's awesome!  I'll be sure to make an Exile toon so I can play with you guys, and leave the rest of the Dominion shizz until launch Happy

I was scrolling through the Wildstar section and I think I may have missed it.. or it wasn't stated.. but I am certain I missed it (because my brain doesn't always work the way it should ). Has it been mentioned what server we are rolling on? I don't even know what server you guys are on during beta.. I don't even know what server I am on O_O

That's a good question.  I'm pretty sure I'm on Nexus for beta.

I am on something that starts with an "O".. ! My computer barely runs the game but I still have fun haha

We are all on Nexus for the beta.

I don't think final server list is out yet

Well, thank you for letting me know where you guys are at ! I will have to head on over to Nexus for the time being then!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em