News

WILDSTAR LIVESTREAM: ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

It's time for another WildStar livestream! With all the buzz surrounding Adventures from last week, we're going to be bringing the entire Adventures team onto the livestream to valiantly attempt to defeat one of their own instances!

Join Scooter, Frost, and the rest of the gang on Saturday, March 1st at 12PM PST over on our Twitch channel, or tune in live below. See you this weekend!

http://www.twitch.tv/wildstar

Being 62 I probably meet the guild age requirement, if there is one, but I have a question before applying for guild membership.  On the Wildstar forums you posted that the guild was on the Exhile side in beta but would be on the Dominion side at launch.  To be honest I just pre-ordered so don't know anything about either side that isn't in the promos but I am curious to what prompted the switch so if it is not being uppity maybe someone would chime in?  Also I only play what I call casual, that means at times for hours but then at times not at all, is that something that would fit this guild?  I didn't know where else to post since not being a member this was the only forum I could post in.  Thanks for any and all info or advice.

I believe the reason we planned to do the switch at launch was so that we could check out the game mechanics and character classes during Beta, but still experience fresh content when the game officially launches. Also Chaos, I think your definition of casual play matches most of us in the group. We all seem to have perfectly healthy lives outside of the guild that naturally takes precedents at times. I personally have never felt pressured in this group to have to be online at a certain time playing a certain game.

Chaos, it sounds like you would fit in nicely here. I hope you decide to apply for membership sir.

Tom if I missed anything, please feel free to chime in and set the record straight.

Yup ... that's it, we wanted to test/try the game and leave as much fresh content as we could for launch.

You should fit in nicely chaos ... give us a try!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em