News

Final Fantasy XIV beta phase 4 starts on August 17th

Forum Image

Forum Image

The latest Final Fantasy XIV live letter with producer Naoki Yoshida included some pretty big news for the community: the dates of the last beta phase and early access. Beta phase 4 will run from August 17th until the 19th (with previous participants welcomed starting on the 16th) and early access for preorders and Legacy subscribers running from the 24th through the 26th. Followed, obviously, by the launch on August 27th.

All progress made during phase 4 will carry over to full release, although the level cap for the test phase will be set down at 20. Players will have access to the Arcanist class as well as the first implementation of the game's PvP area and a housing area for testing. The transcript of the live letter also includes more interesting tidbits such as confirmation that Arcanist will not be the only class with multiple jobs. Keep an eye on the transcript for more information as the letter progresses.

Last edited by WWBrooklyn on Aug. 14th, 2013 1:15:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

ahhhh man! guess I have to put in my 100$ for The Repopulation so I can have a game this weekend Happy

Steve--Briskke wrote:
ahhhh man! guess I have to put in my 100$ for The Repopulation so I can have a game this weekend Happy

Send me $100 and I'll join ya!

Maybe I can talk myself into playing metro, FireFall, and xcom for another week

so which server shall we go for?

http://www.arrstatus.com/

Steve--Briskke wrote:
so which server shall we go for?

http://www.arrstatus.com/

Dunno ... pick one!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em