Race : Human
Profession : Ranger

How old are you?:

What is your gender?:
Male

What time zone are you in?:
Eastern

How did you hear about the Weary Warriors?:
I saw your forum post on the GW2 Guild Forums. The name caught my eye.

Have you even been in another guild?:
No

Why do you wish to become a Weary Warrior?:
I am looking for a guild that has members that have a lot of similarities to myself. The social aspect just makes these games so much more fun. I am married with five children (yes, that's 5) and I still find some leisure time to enjoy my long time hobby of gaming. After dropping the kids off to football practice, getting in my workout (I train a lot of Olympic Weightlifting with some Powerlifting and Strongman added in when I feel the urge), I like to share bad bathroom humor with people who actually get my jokes. I am a mechanical engineer by trade which I enjoy immensely, even though we are really slow right now. This election has to get over with so these pharmaceutical companies will start spending some money on new machinery......

I have been involved in just about every MMO released and even had a pretty successful guild in WoW for 5 years. Everyone has kind of gone their separate ways over time and I even cut back a lot of my playing time before cancelling altogether (I have 1 of each class at max level).

I'm just looking for a good bunch of people to hang out with and possibly form some new online and real friendships. I'm located in South Jersey and my wife and I have made a few trips to the Baltimore and New York area to meet up with guild mates for some laughs and sometimes a few too many beers.

I played a bit of GW1 when it was released. At that time I was knee deep in WoW so it didn't really do much for me, besides being visually stunning. I have been playing GW2 since the head start. I am a completionist so I have been knocking out 100% in every area I go to, learning along the way. I currently have a level 40 Ranger but I'm always willing to play whatever as long as it will help out with synergy.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Have you read the <a href="http://www.wearywarriors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7015850&sid=08bcd90fd733e88db18b2fc5194b3e2f&gid=211864">Constitution</a>?:
Yes

Do you agree to adhere to the <a href="http://www.wearywarriors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7015850&sid=08bcd90fd733e88db18b2fc5194b3e2f&gid=211864">Constitution</a>?:
Yes

Welcome to the Weary Warriors!
You can find our voice comm information on top of the general members only forum.
We have a minimum 1 month recruitment period, depending on activity & interaction with members.
If you still need a in game invite, you can get on Teamspeak or look for Brook, Aridryl, Maupassant, Panuby, Abado or Lazlo Thann. We will add you to our friends list and look for you!
We look forward to having you in our community.

Sorry for the canned replies ... at work Happy

Not a problem! At work myself although we are insanely slow right now. Any particular class you are missing (or would like more of)? As I mentioned, I enjoy playing pretty much anything so if there's a gap I can fill, I'd be more than willing to give it a go. I haven't delved too far into the class make-ups and synergies for dungeons just yet.

Now that I've got a little better hold on how the mechanics work, leveling should be a snap.
I would say, play whatever you think is fun.
We have done a few dungeon runs and have a lot to learn!
But that's all part of the fun

Everything is fun, haha! Actually, taking a look at the roster, seems like there aren't any Necromancers around. I think I'll dabble with one of those.

I'll try and catch up with you all tonight after the kids are settled in.
I'm a necro, so there might not be many of us, but we're around. You might not have seen me since I'm tiny. Names Maupassant ( Or mousey pants as some seem to think)

Midgets don't count.
Jossin wrote:
Midgets don't count.

Agreed!
About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em