General Discussion

SWTOR Early Access: Stephen Reid Tweets Hot Updates

Within the last half an hour, BioWare’s Senior Community Manager Stephen Reid (aka ‘He Who Never Rests’) has tweeted out ten helpful news bits regarding Early Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Those of you eagerly awaiting your first legitimate moments in SWTOR will want to read up.

Stephen @Rockjaw Reid’s 12/12/11 Twitter Updates:

Quote:
First: Early Game Access officially starts at 4AM PST / 6AM CST / 7AM EST / 12PM GMT / 1PM CET tomorrow. Emails will be sent around then.

Second: emails will go out after that point in in waves. Yes, we’ll tell you when the emails will get sent via Forums/Twitter.

Third: No, not *everyone* will get in tomorrow. We are strictly allowing people admittance by when they redeemed pre-order code.

Fourth: All server types will be live tomorrow (PvP, PvE, RP-PvE, RP-PvP). All servers available to all (no EU-US or guild restrictions).

Fifth: If you’re in a pre-imported guild, no, that doesn’t get you priority access- but your guild server will be there when you get in.

Sixth: No, don’t ask when you get in. We will let in a *lot* of people tomorrow – but not everyone. If you’re not in Day One, don’t explode.

Seventh: The Forums will be back up for all who have redeemed a pre-order code just before 7AM EST (AKA, Early Game Access start).

Eighth: Servers you’ll see up tomorrow are NOT the final list. We’ll be adding more during Early Game Access.

Ninth: I’m afraid I have no further updates on retailers and shipping, but it’s moving about at very high levels. More tomorrow on that.

Tenth: As a community, you’re the craziest, most passionate, most devoted people I’ve ever had the pleasure to work for. Thanks.”

And finally, Reid added:

Quote:
“And now I’m going to go home and not get enough sleep.”

Well now, I guess he does get a wee bit of rest on occasion. Sleep well, Rockjaw!

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em