News

Rift - Guild Level 12!

Way to go everyone!
Forum Image

Woot!

At what levels do we get new priveledges and abilities? Like cheaper guild bank slots or even free guild bank slots? We could use another. the two we have are really full.
Anyways,

Congrats to Weary Warriors!

Mendalis wrote:
At what levels do we get new priveledges and abilities? Like cheaper guild bank slots or even free guild bank slots? We could use another. the two we have are really full.
Anyways,

It's been my experience with past games that I've managed guilds on that banks slots only become progressively more expensive and I've never seen a guild perk that reduces the cost of guild bank slots (why program in a perk that could have been more easily solved by having lower costs up front?).

We really need to do some paring down in the existing guild bank slots to make more room until we can muster the funds to expand the guild bank.

Clearing out unneeded or unused items
    Processing crafting materials to their higher level
    Not dumping low level crafting items and armor/weapons that won't be used

At this point a focus on what the guild bank is to be used for should be decided on and followed. If it's there to gear alts, then so be it -- ignore what I listed above. If the intent is to help members more quickly gear for T1 T2 and raid content then we should seriously overhaul what is in the bank dropping out anything less than level 300 augmentations as well as lower level crafting mats and items.

** all the above are merely my thoughts and musings and in no way represent the management sides ideas or thoughts in any way.
Congrats all.

Gratz all. We all worked hard to get to where we are at and should be proud to call ourselves a level 12 guild.

Clearing out unneeded or unused items
Processing crafting materials to their higher level
Not dumping low level crafting items and armor/weapons that won't be used

The only issue I have with this is, in processing materials to a higher level, it makes those materials from something on crafter can use to something a crafter cannot. Case in point, both outfitters and weaponsmiths can use spellspun cloth, but when put into bolts, a weaponsmith cannot use them. I agree with processing some, even half of what can be processed, but we should also be cognisant of what would serve the guild as a whole.

Just my two cents.

Hooray!!!

~Edlyn
Great achievement guys

In my last raiding guild, we had a "banker". This person was responsible for keeping the bank organized, selling off unneeded/unwanted items, and communicating to the guild what potions, enchantments, raw materials, etc. should be stocked for raiding (based on input from the raid officers). A thankless job but it worked beautifully.

About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em