News

Agan - our new Event Leader!

Agan has been elevated to the rank of Event Leader!
Running Events wiil be amoung his new responsibilities.
Thanks Agan!

Thanks man Happy I just hope I do a good job Happy
Congrats!!!
Gratz! How about a few more evening expert runs on the calendar? I was disappointed to see the Wednesday night run was cancelled for the event that barely had anyone on for it at that time. It gets pretty lonely playing from 9pm EST through the later hours of the night. Often Maranahm and I are the only ones on.
This wednesday's was cancelled due to the event start-up. As far as I know of, it will be back starting next week Happy
Maranash wrote:
I was disappointed to see the Wednesday night run was cancelled for the event that barely had anyone on for it at that time. It gets pretty lonely playing from 9pm EST through the later hours of the night. Often Maranahm and I are the only ones on.

I don't mean to detract from Agan's promotion, but as he said, I noticed I had it scheduled for the day of the patch a couple days after I posted it. Between people patching, wanting to respec, and wanting to try out new content, I wasn't sure that there would be any interest. Given there were no signups other than me at the time, it seemed safe to postpone it a week. Had anyone else signed up for it, I would have left it. My apologies.

As Agan said, the run was just postponed a week and is open for signups if you are interested in running something Wed night. If another date/time/event would work out better, please let us know and post something here:
http://www.wearywarriors.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1516419&gid=211864&gid=211864

Lor
About the Weary Warriors

The Weary Warriors Gaming Guild has the single purpose to forge and strengthen camaraderie between a group of mature game hobbyists. The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em